What is the meaning of “The future is dependent on what we do in the present”?

We have choices in life. We can choose to keep doing what we've always done, or we can go out there, be brave and achieve all of our life goals. But the realism of achieving goals is that they don't happen by just saying that you have them. They happen because you make them happen. You put in the hard work to turn what is just an "idea" or a "wish" into a reality.

My future depends wholeheartedly on what I do right now. I have made so many changes in my life in the past year that I am only now realizing the power that lies in my choices for the future.


I never wanted to be ordinary or live a life that was unfulfilled. I want and live for excitement - not in the form of most. My excitement comes from helping others that don't expect it, and from kicking career goals.

My career goals are not over the top, but they work for me. I have a business plan and I am just working hard to fulfill that business plan. It is incredibly important to me that I finish it, because I often lose interest before something is completely finished and this is my one opportunity that I have documented from start to finish, that I can complete 100%.

I spent months being scared of this growth, living in fear that when it happens, something will go wrong. But it's happening alright and NOTHING has gone wrong. Funny that. How many of us don't do things, or stand back from the crowd in fear of something failing?

Today I start my day with sheer determination to make the world a better place, take more risks in business and keep being excited about my wonderful journey in life.

Make your To do list:

  • Set up 20 appointments in each of the locations that I am travelling to that is not already in my diary
  • Dress the part. If I want to be successful, I need to dress successful
  • Use every minute wisely without exception
  • Take every opportunity that crosses my path with enthusiasm even if I don't know the outcome
  • Laugh, get excited and enjoy this wonderful world we live in.

Follow US: https://www.certmagic.com/

Good luck,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Unlocking Server Excellence: The Journey to CompTIA Server+ SK0-005 Certification"

Server+ Saga: Navigating the Depths of CompTIA Server+ SK0-005 Certification

Cybersecurity Chronicles: A Journey through CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Exam