When you Are Self-learner Keep focusing on your Goals!

“If people are doubting how far you can go, go as far that you can’t hear them anymore.” — Michael Ruiz

People will doubt you, whether they show it or not

Even your own family members, even your own best friends, and it’s okay.


People will not believe things they don’t see, things aren’t real until it is seen, and sometimes people want you to do good but not better than them, and it’s okay. You cannot control what other people think and feel, it is way beyond your boundary, but what you can do is to focus on you, do the best you can, take the day as it is step by step, one tiny progress a day, one checklist at a time, one goal at a time, and eventually when you look back you will see how far you have come, way better than before, and most importantly way closer to your goals.

There’s no shortcut to making your dreams a reality than doing the actual work. My journey started with nothing but a decision, a decision to change the course of my life, and I didn’t have anyone who believes I can than myself, a decision to make and to commit that whatever happens, no matter how hard, and no matter how far, I will keep going, it was a do or die, because I have always believed that you can do anything that you want you just have to work for it, I did it before, I did it again, and I will keep on doing it until I find that peace, harmony, and bliss of my definition of greatness.

If I can then you Can Also Get your Goals.

In Short, never listen other people words of mouth focus on your Dream/Goals, work on it and Get it.

Follow us: https://www.certmagic.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Unlocking Server Excellence: The Journey to CompTIA Server+ SK0-005 Certification"

Server+ Saga: Navigating the Depths of CompTIA Server+ SK0-005 Certification

Cybersecurity Chronicles: A Journey through CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Exam