"You will never have this day again So, make it count!"

Have you ever noticed that every day is a new chance for us to live a better life? You know that Ever day is a gift and we have but one chance to make it count.


I have long been a collector of words. In high school, I had a special notebook, in which I carefully wrote some of my favorite quote under a topic header. I have always appreciated that how words play with my thought process, give me insight into someone else’s mind and often bring a new perspective to an old idea. The meaning and interpretation being words have always been a welcome challenge to me.

For you word lovers who might want a little more encouragement or motivation to make today count, or for anyone else who is searching for a little bit of light on a dark day- this is for you. I believe in you and know you can do it!

Expressing your gratitude on a regular basis is like taking a daily supplement of vitamins. Gratitude has a positive effect on your mental health, brain function, and overall, wellbeing. Enter gratitude in your life & makes ever things a little better.

Believe in yourself & stay shinning always

Follow @ https://www.certmagic.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Unlocking Server Excellence: The Journey to CompTIA Server+ SK0-005 Certification"

Server+ Saga: Navigating the Depths of CompTIA Server+ SK0-005 Certification

Cybersecurity Chronicles: A Journey through CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Exam