“Inhale confidence. Exhale doubt.”

I’m pretty sure that I’ve written a blog post on self-confidence on here, so I’ll link it here for you to read if I have. However, I felt that it was necessary to write another blog post about it. Now before we get started, don’t get me wrong, but I still struggle with confidence. At this moment in time, I would probably say that it’s the worst it’s ever been, especially when it comes to being confident about my skills and abilities.


So, why have I decided to talk about this particular topic as part of my Wednesday wisdom series?

I hate seeing other people lack confidence when I can see how great they are in the things that they lack confidence in. I think that it’s easier to give advice to others in situations like this because it’s coming from an outside perspective. Maybe that’s why we find it difficult to take our own advice because it’s coming from our own inner perspective on our own situations. Other people can have confidence in my skills and abilities, but at the same time, I can lack confidence in some of these.

However, on Monday, it’s a new day and a new week. Every day is a new day in fact, and a fresh start too. Despite the fact that we may lack confidence, we can put the doubts of the previous week behind us. Every single day is a new day where we are able to push ourselves out of our comfort zones and push the boundaries of our confidence. This is something that I need to do more often as a way to build confidence for sure.

Holding in worry and doubt can very straining on our minds, especially for long periods of time. It’s something that I’m guilty of. It can be very toxic to our minds and our mental health. It could be useful to try out some sort of meditation on a regular basis in order to help clear any worries and doubts, this is something that I might actually consider starting to do on a regular basis.

You can do amazing things once you start believing in yourself and having confidence.

Never lose your passion Stay Sparkling Always @ https://www.certmagic.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Unlocking Server Excellence: The Journey to CompTIA Server+ SK0-005 Certification"

Server+ Saga: Navigating the Depths of CompTIA Server+ SK0-005 Certification

E-commerce and Online Retail: Revolutionizing the Way We Shop