If you wait for perfect conditions you will never get started!

Going after your dreams can be challenging, but getting started is also just as hard. Others wait around for the perfect time to start. They believe in waiting for the right opportunity. What is the perfect condition? When there are no issues or challenges getting in the way of your dreams.


But what if it never comes? What will you do then?

The answer is normally nothing. But if you stop waiting for the perfect conditions and just start, then who knows where it will take you. Take any great leader or successful person. They just got going and learnt as they went along.

An example for me - I started my podcast Brain, Brawn & Business recently and it’s something I’ve wanted to do for a while, but know it’s taking myself completely out of my comfort zone. I know it won’t be perfect in the early days, but if I worried am I good enough to talk on a podcast, talk clear enough, cover enough content, will people like it etc. I would never start it.

Two episodes in, there is lots to improve, but most importantly I’ve started. And I will certainly improve as I go along, but the key thing is I’m going along.

Just like what the quote says, “If you wait for perfect conditions, you’ll never get anything done.” You may never get the perfect conditions you’re looking for or even the ideal moment to get started.

But you can start whenever you want to. You can take control and start living your life as you want to. You alone have the power over your present and future.

Take home point - you will always encounter challenges in your life. But the question here is will you let those stop you?

Stop waiting around. Waiting doesn’t make your dreams come true; it does nothing. Get up and start doing something. Go and make it happen today!

 Stay focused and enjoy the process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Unlocking Server Excellence: The Journey to CompTIA Server+ SK0-005 Certification"

Server+ Saga: Navigating the Depths of CompTIA Server+ SK0-005 Certification

E-commerce and Online Retail: Revolutionizing the Way We Shop